Dragon NaturallySpeaking fails to install on Microsoft Windows 7
Call For Support : +1-888-432-7932
When attempting to install Dragon NaturallySpeaking on Microsoft Windows, the installation may fail. After the first “Welcome” screen, the “Next” button is not active and a message appears stating that the installation was interrupted.
During an upgrade installation of Microsoft Windows (on a computer with a previous operating system) a “Windows.old” folder is created. The “Windows.old” folder is created in the root of the Windows partition and contains the previous operating system files and other personal files.
This Dragon NaturallySpeaking installation problem may occur when the new Microsoft Windows installation was a different language than the previous Windows installation.
To bypass the installation conflict, we recommend renaming the existing “C:\Windows.old” folder.
To rename the “C:\Windows.old” folder:
- Exit completely from the failed Dragon NaturallySpeaking installation.
- Using Windows Explorer, open the C:\ drive and locate the “C:\Windows.old” folder.
- Rename the “Windows.old” folder to “C:\Windows.previous”.
- Close the Windows Explorer.
- Restart the Dragon NaturallySpeaking installation.
dragon naturally speaking customer service phone number
dragon naturally speaking contact number
nuance support login